Full Stack Kotlin Developer remote working / work from home
Full Stack Software Engineer with strong Kotlin and/or Java background for framework for development of new API Microservices software solution for leading online commerce company.
- Kotlin and/or Java experience and frameworks such as Spring, SpringBoot, play
- Cloud (Google Cloud Platform (GCP) or similar (ie. AWS, Azure)
- Solid understanding of REST API, microservices
- Agile CI/CD Delivery, TDD, BDD
- DevOps culture, TDD, Gitlab, Gitlab CI, Kubernetes, Docker
- Experience of working in an Agile teams agile tools including JIRA and Confluence
- Cloud deployment, GCP or AWS
- Work closely with stakeholders to design next generation microservices API first ecommerce solution in full stack; software development for direct to customer ecommerce projects.
- Hands on Technical design and development.
- Drive best practices adoption
This advert was posted by Staffworx Limited – a UK based recruitment consultancy supporting the global E-commerce, software & consulting sectors.
Services advertised by Staffworx are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.
Staffworx operate a referral scheme of £500 or new iPad for each successfully referred candidate, if you know of someone suitable please forward for consideration.