Hybris Developer Contract (London & Paris) – 6 months initial, urgent start
Hybris Developer for contract in London & Paris for Global eCommerce PIM & DAM Solution using Hybris & OpenText, building a global platform to launch in 20+ countries to enable marketing teams across brands and countries to efficiently source products, enrich products and assets and distribute to different channels
As a senior hybris developer the person would be responsible for hands on development of Hybris modules
- 6 years development with minimum of 2 to 3 years in Hybris (B2C, B2B or PIM)
- Strong expertise on Hybris
- Should have worked on Hybris Product Cockpit implementations.
- Hybris Commerce modules
- Hybris core data model knowledge. Modules such as; validation, velocity, workflow, etc.
- Cockpit customization knowledge.
- Hybris core platform service layer. Knowledge of model life cycle.
- Restrictions, task engine, event handling, etc.
- Spring framework limiting to bean creation, overriding, etc.
- Experience on Hybris Data hub integration
- Strong design skills following design patterns.
Travel requirements Travel required to Paris every week (2-3 days week in Paris, rest in London)
This advert was posted by Staffworx Limited – a UK based recruitment consultancy supporting the global E-commerce, software & consulting sectors. Services advertised by Staffworx are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Staffworx operate a referral scheme of £500 or new iPad for each successfully referred candidate, if you know of someone suitable please forward for consideration.
Country United Kingdom
Location London & Paris
Job Type Contract
Job Post Duration 1 Week Job Posting (Job Expires: 09 Dec 2016)
Industries Advertising, Media & Entertainment, IT & Telecommunications, Retail & Consumer Products
Start Date asap
Duration 6 months initial
Rate/Salary excellent rates & expenses in Paris
Visa Requirement Applicants must be eligible to work in the specified location