Working on Flagship Omni-Channel Programme. Lead design, development and delivery of high quality system to clients based on the hybris Commerce Suite which predominantly entails the Java Enterprise, Spring Framework (Core, MVC, Integration) and Web Services.
- Technical Architect role design Discovery outputs
- Would need a proven track record of running workshops and working closely with experienced BAs
- You will translate client requirements into technical designs, design schemas and integrate with content management solutions and search engines, unlocking the business value of Hybris. You will independently evaluate E-commerce products, establish standards, define architecture and be accountable for the necessary health of the overall solution.
- You will teach, mentor and share knowledge, improve processes and develop systematic solutions to problem patterns.
- Architect Digital Consumer experiences based on a foundation of Hybris
- Architect awesome commerce features such as search, product details, personalization, merchandizing features such as catalog, pricing and promotions etc.
- Diagnose and solve technical problems related to commerce implementation.
- Interact with clients to create end-to-end specifications for E-commerce solutions.
- Provide inputs and direction to senior developers on the team for design and implementation.
- Define implementation processes, quality gates and standards.
- Define best practices to manage performance and scalability of the E-commerce solution.
- Mastery of J2EE, Architecture Patterns, Design Patterns, Spring Framework, Eclipse and ANT
- Min 8+ years
- Deep understanding of Object Oriented programming, relational databases.
- Expert in Hybris foundational concepts and has experience & knowledge of multi-channel architecture, Datamodelling with Hybris, Data exchange and integration.
- Expert in Hybris Task management, internationalization, personalization and security concepts.
Expert in catalog