WebSphere Portal Developer for leading financial services client.
- Hands-on role to design, code, test and implement high quality application adhering to all technical coding standards following best practices.
- Hands-on ability to develop WebSphere Portal solutions quickly and efficiently using IBM best practices.
- Proven track record (5+years) implementing enterprise portal and J2EE applications.
- Designing and Developing Portal Themes as well as APIs.
- Works in an Agile framework methodology performing the following: daily stand-ups, grooming sessions, work effort open, retrospectives, etc.
- Translate requirements from the business analyst into software solutions that meets all of the business requirements and does so following best practices for coding standards.
- Strong experience with Java J2EE
- Application Server – IBM WebSphere Application Server, IBM WebSphere Portal Server (v8.5 and above)
- Deploy Themes, Portlets WEF, WARs and PortalPage
- Experience with IBM RAD Integrated Development Environment
- Experience with revision control system – SVN, CVS, GIT, RTC
- Experience with ANT, Maven, Gradle, Jenkins
- Knowledge of application architectures and data modelling techniques
- Experience writing SQL, Stored Procedures, Triggers and Views
- Understanding and experience in Agile Software Development methodology
- Strong unit and system testing skills
- Experience in IBM’s Rational Team Concert
If you’re interested in this opportunity, please email your latest CV, or call James for more information.
This advert was posted by Staffworx Limited – a UK based recruitment consultancy supporting the global E-commerce, software & consulting sectors. Services advertised by Staffworx are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.
Staffworx operate a referral scheme of £500 or new iPad for each successfully referred candidate, if you know of someone suitable please forward for consideration.