Technical Product Owner – identity management, IDM, IAM
Technical Product Owner with strong identity management domain understanding and solid software engineering or solution architecture background
- New workstreams to develop and upgrade full stack microservices identity management software platform.
- Technical Product Owner in a scaled agile team, delivery of sophisticated, technical idm features
- Working with software engineers and solution architects to define, manage and groom the backlog
- Write clear user stories and acceptance criteria to enable the successful delivery of technical features in weekly release train deployments
- Regular planning games and showcases, remote video stand-ups and retrospectives
Collaborate with key stakeholders to devise a product backlog for vision and criteria for platform evolution.
- Identity management platform subject matter expert
- Work closely with lead engineers to help set technical strategy and standards for the Identity platform
- Technical Product Owner experience within an agile team
- Strong technical background, understanding of integration, software engineering, technical analysis, solution architecture
- Experience of OAuth/OAuth2.0 compliance, multi-factor authentication, SSO or similar
- Experience of working in a lively multi team domain working with API’s and message queues
- Worked on a highly available, performant and secure web platform
- Experience of multi-channel online access, identity management system
- Understanding of TDD
This assignment will fall outside the scope of IR35
This advert was posted by Staffworx Limited – a UK based recruitment consultancy supporting the global E-commerce, software & consulting sectors. Services advertised by Staffworx are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.
Staffworx operate a referral scheme of £500 or new iPad for each successfully referred candidate, if you know of someone suitable please forward for consideration