Software Solutions Architect – Identity Management Software platform – remote outside IR35 contract
New workstreams to develop and upgrade full stack microservices identity management software platform.
- Work with product owners, security teams and technical analysts in Identity Management team.
- Turn requirements into technical solutions that can be refined, estimated and ultimately delivered by the development teams within Identity Management.
- work with architects in software engineering and data engineering teams to ensure that identity solutions work as part of the end-to-end architecture
- Shape the identity platform, key investment, Identity standards, microservices alignment
- Software Solution Architect with identity management project experience
- Design solutions considering security, performance, maintenance cost etc
- Solid technical engineering background with full stack preferred as role interacts with a lot of areas including resiliency patterns
- NoSQL DBs (Couchbase, Mongo, Cassandra, Cosmos etc, Kubernetes, AWS cloud, message brokers (Apache Kafka), security
- Ability to clearly define and document technical solutions
- software engineering background (full stack, java, scala) and a track record of delivering complex, scalable software solutions into production
- OAuth/OAuth2.0 compliance, multi-factor authentication, SSO or similar
- software coding background prior to architecture in high-performing engineering teams developing cloud-based services, backend, frontend and mobile apps
- Software architecture and appreciate of DevOps principles and practices, with extensive grounding in data privacy and information security, and knowledge of dev/test process improvement, tools and automation
#idm #iam #identity #identitymanagement t #OAuth2 #contractjobs #remote #outsideir35 #NoSQL #Kafka #solutionsarchitect
This assignment will fall outside the scope of IR35
This advert was posted by Staffworx Limited – a UK based recruitment consultancy supporting the global E-commerce, software & consulting sectors. Services advertised by Staffworx are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.
Staffworx operate a referral scheme of £500 or new iPad for each successfully referred candidate, if you know of someone suitable please forward for consideration