jBPM Developer, 6 months contract, London, City, inside IR35
Working on customer site in City of London, you will have experienced in developing workflows and BPM applications with Java, jBPM
- programming experience with Java and J2EE technologies.
- experience in developing BPM applications using JBPM.
- experience with integrating and developing REST services
- experience in generating Work Flows, User Forms, Gateways using JBPM.
- monitoring JBPM work flow and application, database performance in UAT region hands on experience on JBPM.
- in depth understanding of process engine, hands on experience in Design and architecture of BPM application including process design and modeling Well versed with Integrations using JBPM and has designed the integration components
- experience in devOps aspect of jBPM in regards deployment , containerization.
#jbpm #javadeveloper #bpmobs #javadeveloper #javaspring #devops #contractjobs #staffworx #recruitmentpartner
This contract is operating within IR35 regulations and consultants should operate under an Umbrella company for the duration of this assignment.
This advert was posted by Staffworx Limited – a UK based recruitment consultancy supporting the global E-commerce, software & consulting sectors.
Services advertised by Staffworx are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Staffworx operate a referral scheme of £500 or new iPad for each successfully referred candidate, if you know of someone suitable please forward for consideration