Java Developer, consultant, eCommerce Software Developer, API retail ecommerce consultant
Working on cutting edge REST API solutions that allow customers to integrate ecommerce into their products services,and websites in unique and cutting-edge ways.
What impact will you have?
- Work on the leading adaptable, enterprise-level, API-driven Commerce Engines, OMS SaaS solution and microservices
- Work on high profile solutions for world-class clients
- Be part of a closely-knit team that pushes the boundaries of java-based development
- Learn some new stuff, apply it to your work to solve interesting problems, repeat
- Mentor others and be mentored, grow your capabilities in a supportive environment
- Work with smart, capable people who share common goals, be part of a great team
- Enjoy what you do, every day.
- 5+ years relevant experience developing enterprise software products
- Java background (Core Java, Spring Boot)
- Linux operating systems knowledge
- Familiarity with UI/UX, CSS, HTML, JS, React, node and other web technologies.
- Java and Spring Framework in an Agile environment
- Microservices architectures
- Cloud (AWS, GCP, Azure)
- Solid understanding of APIs, Microservices architecture and platforms
- Agile Delivery, TDD, BDD, DevOps, Automation, CI/CD, containerisation, Kubernetes, Docker OpenShift
- Experience of working in an Agile teams agile tools including JIRA and Confluence
- Ability to manage source code changes in Git, and build source code
- Experience building and consuming RESTful APIs & services
This role offers excellent training and an opportunity to join a rapidly expanding hi-tech ecommerce leader.
You will be able to travel to some of Europe’s leading capital’s on high profile consumer products client engagements including Milan, Paris, Madrid, London to name a few.
This advert was posted by Staffworx Limited – a UK based recruitment consultancy supporting the global E-commerce, software & consulting sectors.
Services advertised by Staffworx are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Staffworx operate a referral scheme of £500 or new iPad for each successfully referred candidate, if you know of someone suitable please forward for consideration