Agile Java Developer from Retail software or B2C consumer products background. You will have appreciation of Agile delivery model, Pair programming, Continuous Integration
Java developer with retail Java development background, excellent opportunity to train in cutting edge omni-channel commerce technologies, forward thinking agile methods and enjoy working with an award winning team.
You will have or be keen to move into Agile mind and be coupled with the will to follow test/behaviour driven development principles and SCRUM methodologies within our continuous delivery framework.
- Development of retail java based ecommerce platforms and consistently high quality software
- Paired Programming, Continuous Integration & Delivery
- Working within the Scrum methodology and our continuous delivery framework
Need to have
- Good commercial grounding in Java development, ideally within an agile consumer facing environment.
- enjoy full agile methods including pair programming, continuous integration & delivery, test & behaviour driven development.
- Experience with development tools like GIT, JIRA, Confluence, Jenkins etc.
- Computer science degree or equivalent education
- Experience of Java/Spring/J2EE
- Experience of Object Orientated and tiered design methodologies.
- Experience of a structured approach to systems analysis and development.
- An appreciation of application frameworks such as Spring/MVC, Hibernate.
- Familiarity with Apache, Linux/*nix and an understanding of large scale website architectures.
- Code deployment in complex environments.
- Experience of TDD, pair programming.
- Experience of Agile development methods such as Scrum
- Experience of Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery
- DESIRABLE :
- Experience of mocking frameworks such as Mockito, JMock or EasyMock in unit tests.
- Experience of Oracle or other large scale RDBMS.
- Experience of service orientated architectures.
- Retail omni-channel experience, ie. Oracle Commerce, Hybris, Demandware, omni-channel systems, order management, EPOS, retail CRM
- DESIRABLE :
If you’re interested in this opportunity, please email your latest CV, or call James for more information. (see below.
Staffworx Limited are a UK based recruitment consultancy supporting the global E-commerce, software & consulting sectors.
Staffworx operate a referral scheme of £500 or new iPad for each successfully referred candidate, if you know of someone suitable please forward for consideration