Java Developer, Spring, agile, train in SAP Hybris Commerce – leading eCommerce developer
Leading eCommerce company looking to rapidly expand its core eCommerce development team. Working Global brands in the retail and consumer products sector, you will work in a full agile development environment, learning for some of the leading lights in the eCommerce technology sector.
You will learn proven software engineering standards, automation processes, cloud services like AWS, other tools like groovy and the latest features of Java, you will be part of the team that will deliver high quality eCommerce websites that have a high degree of customer satisfaction.
You will participate in the full life cycle of development through Design, Build, Test, Deployment and Support of the SAP Hybris B2c & B2B platform
You will be expected to develop your knowledge and skills in the SAP Hybris platform, software development and eCommerce. Training will be provided for candidates who don’t have SAP Hybris experience.
Role & Responsibilities
- Design, develop and deliver enterprise web applications based on Java/Spring technologies
- Engage in regular sprint planning and work with your team to plan and estimate the project tasks and delivery dates
- Proactively develop knowledge of SAP Hybris and coding skills
- Accountability as an individual and as a team for the quality of the work delivered
- Follow the team standards and processes at all times to ensure quality deliverables
- Proactively participate in the team and be vocal about issues, improvements and successes
- Collaborate with remote delivery teams
- Collaborate with all disciplines in the SDLC including project management, design authority, quality assurance and dev ops.
- Opportunity for collaboration with customer teams
Qualification & Skills Requirements
The successful candidate will ideally possess the following qualifications and attributes:
- Experience with at least 1 full web application project life cycle
- 1+ years Java experience
- 6+ months experience with Spring Framework (e.g. MVC, Security, Integration, DI)
- Experience with ORM frameworks
- Experience with VCS tooling and an understanding of build and dependency management tools
- Passion for delivering quality software solutions
- Methodical and structured approach with eye for detail and quality
This advert was posted by Staffworx Limited – a UK based recruitment consultancy supporting the global E-commerce, software & consulting sectors. Services advertised by Staffworx are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.
Staffworx operate a referral scheme of £500 or new iPad for each successfully referred candidate, if you know of someone suitable please forward for consideration