Java Developers to join market leading agile eCommerce development team in London
Fantastic offices, work from home and remote onboarding during COVID, excellent career path, rewarding bonus and incentives, plus state of the art development tools and methods. You have good commercial Java (core, spring) development experience and a passion for Agile development, CI/CD, DevOps, pairing etc.
Working in market leader’s Java development group, in cloud based, microservices, API driven ecommerce development.
Working with world’s leading consumer product clients in Sports, Fashion, Retail and Electronics B2C/D2C projects
- Development of first class ecommerce solutions based on marketing leading Java based ecommerce platforms and consistently high quality software
- Paired Programming, Continuous Integration & Delivery, TDD, BDD
- Working within the Scrum methodology and our continuous delivery framework
- Java Spring, Core Java, Spring Boot technologies
- Must have hands on Coding experience
- Must have worked on commercial Java Spring development projects
- some understanding of cloud, APIs, microservices solutions
- Excellent analysis skills
- Strong and clear communication and presentation skills
- Self motivated and enthusiastic
- Experience of working on high-volume transactional systems
- An appreciation of agile development methodologies is required
- understanding of Linux/Unix operating systems
- Able to work closely in pairs, test driven development approach
- any knowledge of GCP, Google Cloud, Kotlin, BigCommerce, Groovy, Hybris, Oracle Commerce, SFCC beneficial
If you’re interested in this opportunity, please email your latest CV, or call James for more information. (see below). Staffworx Limited are a UK based recruitment consultancy supporting the global digital, E-commerce, software & business consulting sectors
Staffworx operate a referral scheme of £500 or new iPad for each successfully referred candidate, if you know of someone suitable please forward for consideration.