Java and/or Kotlin based Software Engineer for leading financial software products professional services team.
Experienced in either Java or Kotlin software engineering solutions, devops practices and cloud systems, you’ll train and work in the latest cloud based distributed blockchain systems. The role is home based, will involve customer facing & interaction, albeit remote for the time being and short term customer trips in the longer term.
Java Solutions Consultant / Consultant Developer for leading software services group working in the banking and blockchain distributed technology sector.
As a Senior Solutions Engineer within the professional services group, you will help our customers solve complex ground-breaking problems using your specialist software engineering knowledge to assist in the delivery of blockchain technologies.
- The ultimate responsibility is to help customers succeed with their implementation of our software products
- Design applications, supporting software, packaging, documentation.
- Train and Mentor our customers on product concepts
- Provide Infrastructure blueprints leveraging Kubernetes for deployment on Azure, AWS or Google Cloud.
- Provide new insights into the use of our software within business applications, working with the relevant design teams to ensure these are reflected in our product documentation.
- Identify opportunities for the use of blockchain software solutions in new applications and associated opportunities for Services.
- Synthesize common concepts from projects into a reusable toolkit that enables clients and partners to accelerate design, deployment and integration of our applications. This includes software, tools, documentation, and training.
- Provide visibility into project requirements to assist product development teams further enhance software platform capabilities.
Key Skills Required for the Role:
- Understand how to convert business requirements into solution designs, demonstrating good judgement, and a pragmatic approach that combines business constraints and engineering realities.
- You must demonstrate high levels of proficiency in software development tasks, ideally in Kotlin, Java, or other JVM-based languages, as Kotlin and Java development skills are required for the role.
- Worked on the full project life cycle of projects, design, development and testing.
- A polyglot programmer who has an amplitude to pick up other languages other than Java or Kotlin.
- Good stakeholder management skills to navigate uncertainty and risks appropriately and ability to escalate when required.
- The ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical audiences with good presentation skills with natural flair confidence with customers.
If you’re interested in this opportunity, please email your latest CV, or call James for more information. (see below). Staffworx Limited are a UK based recruitment consultancy supporting the global digital, ecommerce, software & business consulting sectors
Staffworx operate a referral scheme of £500 or new iPad for each successfully referred candidate, if you know of someone suitable please forward for consideration