Java Software Developer (eCommerce) Central London
- You will be able to demonstrate top of industry technical knowledge in 1 class of frameworks or products, with familiarity in comparative strengths/weaknesses of technologies in the class (for example, ORM, MVC, CMS, selective search products)
- Implement project infrastructure setup effort (SCM strategy, CI, package archiving, automation and cloud deployments)
Experience and knowledge of the following will be required:
- You will be able to demonstrate strong knowledge of at least one mainstream platform, Oracle Commerce (ATG), WebSphere Commerce, SAP Hybris, AEM, Endeca
- Ability to demonstrate strong knowledge of J2EE application server resource management, database resource management, Web server management, and pervasive distributed caching technologies
- common ecommerce integration approaches (Cybersource, PayPal, SAP, Facebook, BazaarVoice,)
- Strong technical knowledge in 1-2 classes of frameworks or products (for example, ORM, MVC, CMS, selective search products)
- You will be able to understand, follow and potentially contribute to CI/CD infrastructure effort
- modern development practices that support software as craft (BDD, CI/CD, TDD)
- You will have effective collaboration skills
- Have a clear understanding on varied iterative rhythms, sprint cycles and methodology variations
- Familiarity with Scrum or Extreme Programming project methods preferred
If you’re interested in this opportunity, please email your latest CV, or call James for more information.
This advert was posted by Staffworx Limited – a UK based recruitment consultancy supporting the global E-commerce, software & consulting sectors. Services advertised by Staffworx are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.
Staffworx operate a referral scheme of £500 or new iPad for each successfully referred candidate, if you know of someone suitable please forward for consideration.