Junior Front End Developer for leading digital and eCommerce development team, UI, LAMP dev stack, and your CSS3, HTML5 familiar with LESS, SASS, Bootstrap
Developing developing a wide range of digital projects from both front and back end standpoints
Working with a Senior Developer and within the wider digital team. This is a busy and buzzing multi-disciplinary team of designers, front end devs, back end devs, project managers, film makers, writers and thinkers.
- Web and UI design
- Front-end build (HTML5/CSS/Responsive)
- Designing & building HTML5 display creative
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- 2 years+ experience
- Proven experience of back end development in the LAMP stack
- CMS PHP backend experience
- Experience working with GIT / SVN source control
- MS-SQL and MySQL
- AngularJS, Bootstrap and other JS frameworks
- Exposure to CMSs like Drupal, Expression Engine, WordPress and Kentico
- Grounded in good development methodologies and processes, but not a slave to it
- Awareness of building APIs for “web scale” and consuming APIs from third-parties
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Proficient with web services (REST/SOAP)
- Experience on configuring and deploy on Azure environment
In return our client offers a great working environment, good work life balance, a good base salary, flexible working, full benefits package.
If you’re interested in this opportunity, please email your latest CV, or call James for more information. This advert was posted by Staffworx Limited – a UK based recruitment consultancy supporting the global E-commerce, software & consulting sectors. Services advertised by Staffworx are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.
Staffworx operate a referral scheme of £500 or new iPad for each successfully referred candidate, if you know of someone suitable please forward for consideration