KDB Developer (KDB+ / Q) – LONDON, CONTRACT
KDB is the strategic platform for realtime analytics, across multiple front office desks. The bank has a very robust KDB framework with a mature SDLC. The core framework is actively contributed to by a team of around 20 developers aligned to multiple asset classes and spread geographically around the world. This position is within the FRC KDB team that looks after the FX Cash, FX Options and Rates and Credit businesses based in London.
What we are looking for:
- A KDB developer with very good design and architecture skills to help build out new functionality for our next generation platform including data permissioning, CEP and business intelligence.
- Extensive experience working with KDB/Q designing and building complex data capture, analytics and performance tuning.
- Exposure to KDB versions up till v3.6
- Good understanding of SDLC (Agile, Scrum), Unit testing. Tools like GIT, Maven, Team city
- Exposure to other high level languages like core java, python, C++ and visualization tools
- Good communication skills and team player
What we provide:
- An opportunity to work within a large KDB team and contribute to the core KDB framework that underlies all KDB applications in an investment bank.
- Work on the latest tools including KDB 3.5
- A collaborative and challenging environment with a very mature SDLC process.
- A guiding role in the architectural development of the KDB platform.
#banking #kdb #q #staffworx #contractjobs #kdbdeveloper #qdeveloper
This advert was posted by Staffworx Limited – a UK based recruitment consultancy supporting the global E-commerce, software & consulting sectors.
Services advertised by Staffworx are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.
Staffworx operate a referral scheme of £500 or new iPad for each successfully referred candidate, if you know of someone suitable please forward for consideration.