MS.NET Solution Architect, Digital Transformation
Experienced .net Technical Architect for large scale digital transformation programme.
The ideal candidate for the role will have the following skills and competencies:
- C# .net / .net core architectures
- Varied MS technical knowledge and skills including Web Development, cloud solutions (AWS & containerisation), CI/CD, Application Security
- Strong experience in leading development projects and architecting software solutions from the ground up
- Knowledge of development life cycles, development tools and methods
- Great track record of mentoring and leading teams, improving technical knowledge base and creating technically agnostic development environments
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Hands-on with development, unit and integration testing – must have recent experience of building core frameworks and solutions using .NET Core, ideally on Linux
- Knowledge of cloud connectivity and DevOps CI/CD toolchains & pipelines
Nice to Have:
- Solid knowledge of C#/.NET framework architecture concepts and fundamentals
- Knowledge of ASP.NET WebAPI and .NET Core
- Knowledge of MS SQL Server, AWS, Docker and Kubernetes
- Containerisation and micro-services architectures
This advert was posted by Staffworx Limited – a UK based recruitment consultancy supporting the global E-commerce, software & consulting sectors. Services advertised by Staffworx are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.
Staffworx operate a referral scheme of £500 or new iPad for each successfully referred candidate, if you know of someone suitable please forward for consideration.