Microsoft .net Developer, Warwick, Warwickshire, Midlands
Primarily involved in the design and development of our ecommerce website platforms and associated supporting software. Your role will be part of an established team and often project owner using an array of technologies.
- Development and extension of our ecommerce, CMS application, Search Engine to customer needs
- Maintaining systems by monitoring, identifying and correcting software defects.
- Investigating new technologies
- Creating technical specifications and presenting them to the team.
- Keep up to date with the latest innovations
- 3rd Line developer support of client systems.
- ASP.Net (C#), MVC
- Web Services/Web API
- SQL Server (database schema design, stored procedures)
- Entity Framework
- HTML,CSS, jQuery, JSON etc.
- SOLR or similar search platfrom
- Dependency injector frameworks (eg: Ninject, AutoMapper)
- Dapper ORM
- Exposure to Agile / SCRUM / CI / CD
Ideally you will have 3+ years ASP.Net web experience and exposure to full development lifecycle of multi-tier ecommerce web applications. MVC would be a distinct bonus.
If you’re interested in this opportunity, please email your latest Word CV with salary expectations and availability or call James for more information (see below).
Staffworx Limited are a UK based recruitment consultancy supporting the global E-commerce, software & consulting sectors.
Staffworx operate a referral scheme of £500 or new iPad for each successfully referred candidate, if you know of someone suitable please forward for consideration