Business Consultant Mortgages SME – London Contract
Senior Business Consultant to join our team in London on contract. The successful candidate will have vast experience working in the Mortgage industry, or within a Banking environment in a Mortgage specific projects.
Our client is a leading retail financial services institution and the project requires a candidate with proven experience in high net-worth mortgage environments to join a busy department in a newly created role. The successful candidate will have excellent awareness of a wide range of mortgage products, strong regulatory knowledge and relevant legal and documentation knowledge.
- Financial services business consulting experience within Retail Banking, Mortgage Industry or management consulting sectors
- Strong background in strategic problem solving with demonstrable analytical skills
- Experience of large and complex projects and delivering against tight deadlines in a fast-paced, challenging environment
- In-depth knowledge of financial services/Mortgage products and the competitive dynamics of the industries
- Demonstrable experience providing a clear strategy, robust operating model and a executed a defined roadmap
- In-depth knowledge of strategy topics (eg business transformation, revenue generation, cost optimisation, operating models, organisation design, location strategy)
- Ability to apply content knowledge to project delivery and develop new intellectual capital to support business development for the practice
- Experience shaping out product enhancement proposals
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills; confidence in presenting to senior executives
- In-depth knowledge of business strategy topics (eg business transformation, operating models, business/product build, organisation design, shared services, location strategy etc.)
- Generates commercial revenue through leadership of propositions, clients and segments
If you’re interested in this opportunity, please email your latest CV, or call James for more information. (see below.
Staffworx Limited are a UK based recruitment consultancy supporting the global E-commerce, software & consulting sectors.
Staffworx operate a referral scheme of £500 or new iPad for each successfully referred candidate, if you know of someone suitable please forward for consideration