Murex Business Analyst/Front Office Business Analyst (Murex) for leading investment banking software consulting firm on site at Tier 1 bank.
- Analyze and document Front Office requirements for Fixed Income and/or Credit Front office users by using AGILE methodologies
- Documentation of test and acceptance scenarios
- Can constantly think about continuous improvements regarding functionality and sustainable performance
- Embed Risk Awareness by designing and operating an effective control environment, proactively identifying and raising control deficiencies and driving diligent and sustainable risk remediation
You will be working in a Front office based change team supporting and helping implement strategic risk management and dealstore platform for Global Rates and Credit business. You will closely work with the relevant IT teams and business users to define and work out new solutions.
Your Experience and skills
- Minimum 5 years experience of Fixed Income and/or Credit Products including but not limited to :
- Trade booking and lifecycle flows
- Hedge Curve templates/implementation
- Pricing, Risk and Pnl representation
- essential to have experience of large MUREX implementation
- MXML workflows and/or other interfaces
- Pricing, Simulation and Pnl Analysis (PLVAR vs. RSBPL)
- Experience in use of AGILE and SDLC methodologies including JIRA
- Strong knowledge of Trading systems including knowledge of Front 2 Back processes.
- Strong communicator and team player with track record of delivery of successful projects.
This advert was posted by Staffworx Limited – a UK based recruitment consultancy supporting the global E-commerce, software & consulting sectors. Services advertised by Staffworx are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.
Staffworx operate a referral scheme of £500 or new iPad for each successfully referred candidate, if you know of someone suitable please forward for consideration.