NodeJS Developer, (Node, Loopback, REST, Agile) – London, City, long term contracts. Large scale digital transformation transactional environment.
- REST based architecture experience
- Preferable API Connect or API product experience
- Working knowledge with ReactJS
- Expert knowledge of functional and Object Oriented Design principles
- Solid understanding of software architecture best practices.
- Experience developing and working with RESTful web services
- Experience profiling and optimizing Node.js services
- Passion for high performance and scalability.
- Experience building frameworks and APIs to integrate with other systems
- TDD and BDD Test Cases
This advert was posted by Staffworx Limited – a UK based recruitment consultancy supporting the global E-commerce, software & consulting sectors. Services advertised by Staffworx are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Staffworx operate a referral scheme of £500 or new iPad for each successfully referred candidate, if you know of someone suitable please forward for consideration.