OpenLink RightAngle ETRM Technical Specialist, London, contract
RightAngle specialist, driving the delivery of the services and bringing extensive RightAngle system knowledge.
Technical Consultant to design a plan and approach for extending the use of RightAngle system, providing RightAngle expertise to help evaluate how to best leverage existing RightAngle platform and transfer activities from legacy systems into RightAngle
- Help to evaluate the system landscape, including RightAngle and associated interfaces (Calypso, analytics, market data) in support of commodities trading business.
- Assist with identifying solution gaps and pain points where supporting tools may require development to support a process and corresponding initiatives to close such.
- Help formulate initiatives required to close the gaps and agree on phasing concept for the program
- Provide support with early phase design of subsequent phases according to requirement discovery
- Assist with identifying interface changes for feeds from RightAngle to other corporate systems.
- Help define technical standards
- strong knowledge of C#, .net, ETRM, integration, Openlink RightAngle
- Assist with creating a roadmap for the subsequent phases, including high level plan and related budget estimates for the program
- Produce technical elements of business context diagram, system context diagram, gap analysis and technical estimates
This advert was posted by Staffworx Limited – a UK based recruitment consultancy supporting the global E-commerce, software & consulting sectors. Services advertised by Staffworx are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Staffworx operate a referral scheme of £500 or new iPad for each successfully referred candidate, if you know of someone suitable please forward for consideration