OpenShift DevOps Technical Lead Consultant, DevOps Architect (client facing) for major engagement in digital engineering transformation programme for high profile client.
You will be a specialist in Kubernetes clustered containerisation with experienced in Red Hat Openshift (build on Kubernetes) with automated installation, upgrades, and lifecycle management throughout the container stack, OS, K8S, cluster services and applications on any cloud (ideally AWS, but GCP or similar fine)
- Minimum of 10 years of professional software development experience
- Minimum of 5 year of experience with modern DevOps tools, such as Git, GitHub, and/or Jenkins
- Minimum of 4 year of experience Docker container build, management and optimization
- Minimum of 2 year of experience Container images deploy & release management with OpenShift and/or Kubernetes
- Solid experience OpenShift/Kubernetes high availability and disaster recovery across data centers
- Certification in AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud Platform
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 10 years software or consultancy work experience
- familiar with API based, Micro Services application architectures
- Installation, configuration, and development of applications using OpenShift including in a production environment
- Experience working with Red Hat infrastructure automation products such as Ansible, CloudForms a plus
- Experience in developing high performing server-side applications
#openshift #devops #contractjobs #staffworx #recruitmentpartner
This contract is operating within IR35 regulations and consultants should operate under an Umbrella company for the duration of this assignment.