Digital Product Owner, agile, retail ecommerce. London (City / Central)
This role is focussed on delivering the best possible user experience through prioritised, iterative development of new features within our digital estate. You will be the primary point of contact between SME’s within the wider business and our digital delivery teams, helping to translate requirements in to tangible experiences. You will act as the customer advocate, ensuring initiatives are prioritised and measureable. You will consistently work on gaining a holistic understanding of our shoppers’ behaviours, desires and frustrations by collaborating with the UX and analytics teams.
The Role: “ a customer (retail ecommerce) focussed product manage/owner”
- Communicate between SME’s, stakeholders, delivery and development teams to ensure wide scale visibility and understanding of the experiences being built
- Build out the backlog of items we want to deliver through our development workstreams
- Prioritise initiatives against our user needs and business budgets
- Collate requirements using a ‘user-first’ approach, ensuring everything we deliver offers benefit to either our customers or the business
- Maintain the highest possible quality output of every release by building user-centered requirements
- Work closely with the business analyst and digital delivery teams to build technically viable solutions, bridging the gap between technology and inspiring user experiences
- Liaise with the UX team to build and measure the impact for our users, working through data layer and interaction tracking changes
- Own the success of each new experience you deliver from conception to usage by working with key stakeholders, communicating solutions and timescales, coordinating training and documentation
- Use Jira and confluence collaboratively with the digital delivery and development teams for visibility of progress and understanding of the technical solution
- Adopt and advocate the agile methodology for developing and delivering, allowing for flexibility to suit user needs
- Adopt a proactive approach to discovering both defects and improvements that can be made to our websites, utilising the analysis and tools available
This advert was posted by Staffworx Limited – a UK based recruitment consultancy supporting the global E-commerce, software & consulting sectors.
Services advertised by Staffworx are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Staffworx operate a referral scheme of £500 or new iPad for each successfully referred candidate, if you know of someone suitable please forward for consideration.