Front Office Business Analyst, Equities, Regulatory Change, Brexit, contract, London
Senior Business Analyst to assist with a large programme of work on one of our banking projects. The role will encompass all your skills as a BA from gathering user requirements, GAP Analysis, full BRDs, specifications and testing in order to cater the new Brexit based business capabilities. Strong stakeholder management skills are essential as the role will involve liaising and reporting to senior management.
you will have
- Extensive Front Office experience (interfacing with Traders, desk heads, Business Managers, Trade capture and Sales teams)
- Knowledge of Equity Derivatives, Synthetic Equities ie Swaps booking models/FRC product/Cash Equities
- Good understanding & Experience of interfacing with front to back (including Ops) stakeholder to understand and document processes
- Able to interrogate and document flows
- Experience of producing Business Requirements documentation
- Trade capture, Risk, product life cycle knowledge & Ops knowledge
- Interfaced with FO order management and Risk Management systems
- Experience of working on Regulatory portfolio (Mifid/Dodd Frank/EMIR/Volcker/Mifid II)
- Experience of interfacing with the Sales and Trading desks in order to understand processes.
- Interfacing with IT stakeholders/downstream functions where necessary
- TOM and business readiness Implementation experience (documenting UAT scenarios/Supporting UAT testing/Training material delivery and transition to RTB)
and be responsible for
- Requirements gathering: Working closely with Product Owner Groups and Working Groups to capture functional and non-functional requirements
- Process Flow Mapping: Functional & Non-functional Epics/Stories mapped to Macro Level Journeys and necessary Regulatory Articles
- Capture all requirements (RAID – Risks/Assumptions/Issues/Dependencies/in Confluence.)
- Understanding the dependencies across all tracks
- Working with the Product Owner to review and close all open issues/dependencies
- Working with the Product Owner to define the high-level scope & goals for each milestone
- Working with the Architect team to align user stories to sequence diagrams
- Stakeholder workshops including Product Owner/Lead Architects/Design Authorities/IT teams/Scrum Masters and Developers/Testers in order to present the results & support the preparation of project proposals
This advert was posted by Staffworx Limited – a UK based recruitment consultancy supporting the global E-commerce, software & consulting sectors. Services advertised by Staffworx are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.
Staffworx operate a referral scheme of £500 or new iPad for each successfully referred candidate, if you know of someone suitable please forward for consideration.