RPA (Robotic Process Automation) Architect to advise, lead and work on high impact activities within the system development lifecycle. The successful candidate will advise on the RPA solutions, ideally Automation Anywhere (AA) and/or Blue Prism products and associated methodology to support colleagues through all phase of the RPA systems delivery lifecycle, assess process feasibility and complexity.
- Ensure that RPA / automation processes are designed in accordance with standard automation design principles and conventions.
- Review design deliverables for quality and completeness (SDD, OID, ODI)
- Development: Develop blue print automation components based on recommendations following industry standards.
- Conduct code reviews and verifies that the automation processes and objects are configured using core workflow principles that are efficient, well structured, maintainable and easy to understand.
- Ensures that requirements traceability is accurately maintained and included in code.
- Testing: Review the testing strategy / approach and results for quality and completeness
- Experience developing agile protocols to accommodate a more nimble and adaptable deployment methodology
- Have a track record contributing to process complexity scoring and measurement enhancements
- Experience reducing process development timeline
- Extensive experience of Blue Prism and Automation Anywhere
This advert was posted by Staffworx Limited – a UK based recruitment consultancy supporting the global E-commerce, software & consulting sectors. Services advertised by Staffworx are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.
Staffworx operate a referral scheme of £500 or new iPad for each successfully referred candidate, if you know of someone suitable please forward for consideration