SAP Hybris Java Developer
You will join the Hybris team to deliver SAP Hybris platforms for both B2C and B2B clients across industries such as Retail, Fashion, Consumer Electronics, Sports and Finance.
Using proven software engineering standards, automation processes, cloud services like AWS, other tools like groovy and the latest features of Java, you will be part of the team that will deliver high quality eCommerce websites that have a high degree of customer satisfaction.
You will participate in the full life cycle of development through Design, Build, Test, Deployment and Support of the platform for customers.
You will be expected to use your existing knowledge and experience of previous technologies and development practices to contribute to the continual improvement of your team. In addition, you will also be expected to collaborate with your team to further develop your own knowledge and skills in software development and eCommerce.
Role & Responsibilities
- Design, develop and deliver enterprise web applications based on Java/Spring technologies
- Engage in regular sprint planning and work with your team to plan and estimate the project tasks and delivery dates
- Support junior team members to develop their knowledge and coding skills Occasional Level 1 support and BAU tasks
- Accountability individually and as a team for the quality of the work delivered
- Follow the team standards and processes at all times to ensure quality deliverables
- Proactively participate in the team and be vocal about issues, improvements and successes
- Collaborate with remote delivery teams
- Collaborate with all disciplines in the SDLC including project management, design authority, quality assurance and dev ops
- Opportunity for collaboration with customer teams
Qualification & Skills Requirements
The successful candidate will ideally possess the following qualifications and attributes:
- Experience with SAP Hybris – at least 1 full project life cycle
- 3+ years Java experience
- Experience with ORM frameworks
- Proficient with VCS tooling and an understanding of build and dependency management tools
- Passion for delivering quality software solutions
- Methodical and structured approach with eye for detail and quality
- Excellent investigative and problem-solving abilities
- Work well individually or as part of a team, irrespective of team size
- Self-starter willing and able to take ownership and assume responsibility
- Ability to manage own time, prioritise effectively and meet tight deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written English language skills
- Excellent communication skills at both technical and non-technical level. The ability to communicate with and present to clients is desirable, but not essential
- Enthusiastic, passionate and quick learner, with the desire to broaden knowledge and expand skills