AEM Business Analyst on contract basis for large digital transformation programme in Central London within Digital Banking. Assess the functional and technical integration details of the Adobe Experience Manager integration. The successful candidate will have an extensive understanding on Adobe’s newest CMS products (AEM/CQ).
- Solid AEM BA experience
- Excellent workshop and stakeholder management experience
- Prior experience of a Business change programme
- Ability to write good quality epics and user stories (preferably Jira/Confluence)
- Ability to create epics, user stories and manage product backlog
- Experience working with CX and UI designers
- Interview key business stakeholders, subject matter experts, and content authors to fully understand their needs and goals
- ability to translate ambiguous wish list requirements from a digital marketing perspective into clearly actionable stories in a multi-squad/team environment.
- Ability to influence key stakeholders in taking the right priority calls around key requirements.
- Work with other functional and technical teams to break these requirements down into specific stories aligned with specific squads
- Draft integration and data requirements for a set of executive dashboards depicting customer experience index for 100+ websites.
- Collaborate with QA and Development team members to ensure that requirements are understood and met
- Work in an Agile environment, participate in ceremonies, support in QA and UAT
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
- Strong analytical skills, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business and technical needs and translate them in to application and operational requirements.
This advert was posted by Staffworx Limited – a UK based recruitment consultancy supporting the global E-commerce, software & consulting sectors. Services advertised by Staffworx are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.
Staffworx operate a referral scheme of £500 or new iPad for each successfully referred candidate, if you know of someone suitable please forward for consideration.