Senior ATG Developer – London – 12 months contract, excellent rates
ATG, Oracle Web Commerce, London, Developer & Senior Developers for London programme large scale omni-channel retail change programmes
Delivery of core state of the art eCommerce platform, content management and social media/mobile platform integration for global brand. Oracle ATG Web Commerce development, Java, Spring, RESTful, APIs, TDD/BDD, CI/CD
You will be developing dynamic, enterprise level applications and integrating with multiple systems using a test driven and behaviour driven approach.
- 5 years’ experience in building Oracle ATG and J2EE applications
- Must have hands on Coding experience
- Must have worked on 2-3 Oracle ATG implementations
- Good knowledge of Oracle ATG Commerce, BCC, Scenarios, Commerce Pipeline, Request Pipeline, repository definition, Nucleus and all the OOTB repositories
- Agile development experience or interest in working in Agile environment (pairing, TDD, BDD Continuous Integration, JUnit, Spock, Mockito, Selenium)
- Endeca or Search/Indexing development experience beneficial (CAS, API, Experience Manager)
- Experience developing in Java, Spring, core Java in test driven, behaviour driven environment
- Knowledge of Java thread and memory dumps and when to use them
- Good understanding of Web Services (SOA, RESTful, Micro-services)
- Understanding of agile build processes and tools (Gradle, Jenkins, JIRA, Confluence, Ansible, Docker, continuous builds)
- Source control processes & tools (GIT)
- Experience working on system integrations, API platform integration (OMS, Call Centre, Search, ERP, payment gateways)
- Excellent analysis skills
If you’re interested in this opportunity, please email your latest CV, or call James for more information.
This advert was posted by Staffworx Limited – a UK based recruitment consultancy supporting the global E-commerce, software & consulting sectors. Services advertised by Staffworx are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.
Staffworx operate a referral scheme of £500 or new iPad for each successfully referred candidate, if you know of someone suitable please forward for consideration