Technical Lead Software Development DevOps Consultant, DevOps Architect (client facing) for major engagement in digital engineering transformation program for high profile client.
DevOps software engineering transformation. INSIDE IR35 but rates to accommodate
- Software Engineering background Java software engineering
- Kubernetes basics eg. probes, entrypoint, request/limits etc, K8S configuration
- Groovy or Python open source scripting
- Git and Branching Strategy Branching strategy, GitOps, GitLab, per commit builds, quality gates.
- CI approach, CI, Tools and Config Management
- ideally Amazon Elastic Container Service for Kubernetes (Amazon EKS )
- GitOps style of working
- In-depth knowledge of Docker, Docker Images
- Experience on DevSecOps tooling
- Good understanding of leading CI platform, eg. Jenkins 2.0, Travis, Circle CI, in particular, building pipelines and pipeline as a code
- Container and Container Orchestration Docker and Docker daemon, security and logging, Dockerfile/Docker compose and private registry, K8s, K8s overlays, OpenShift, application deployment options including Helm
- Kubernetes configuaration for monitoring and troubleshooting
- Cloud AWS, Azure, GCP (if you have all 3 that would be fantastic), experience in onboarding, subscription models, implementation of elasticity and self-serve features.
- Experience as a Kubernetes (K8s) Specialist – such as setting up clusters and configuring deployment and automation processes
- Network configuring/troubleshooting, flows from CDN > LB (L4) > Nginx (L7) > K8S pod, handling of full TLS , kube-dns flow etc
- Full stack knowledge from GIT over CI/CD support up to automatic deployment in multiple environments
- Passion for technology and growth
- Passion for code quality.
- A strong understanding of the entire DevOps tool chain from a quality perspective
You’ll be working on a variety of projects including;
- Creation of application pipelines for open platforms which will allow banking customers to access a much wider range of services through API gateways
- Managing continuous development, build and optimisation of single end to end extensible frameworks that deploy Front End, Back End, API and Big Data pipelines enterprise scale applications
This assignment will fall within scope of IR35 legislation and appropriate umbrella company should be utilised during this assignment.
This advert was posted by Staffworx Limited – a UK based recruitment consultancy supporting the global E-commerce, software & consulting sectors. Services advertised by Staffworx are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.
Staffworx operate a referral scheme of £500 or new iPad for each successfully referred candidate, if you know of someone suitable please forward for consideration.