Senior Technology Manager / Solutions Architects to technically manage ‘hands on’ approach to define and deliver solutions and driving a culture of continuous improvement. You will be responsible for the overall project delivery, satisfaction and management of expectations while ensuring that the work is on strategy, on time and within budget.
You will be working alongside globally renowned and award-winning design, development and technology teams who are passionate about what they do and how they do it. Projects in London range from 20-100 people / £5-£10m with typical large scale clients in the Telecoms and multi/omni-channel retail sector.
- Technical Delivery Management covering the full project initiation and life cycle: lead management, qualification for the bid/financing, staffing, client management, delivery and execution governance.
- Oversee delivery from financial, sourcing, development and business perspectives.
- Play a proactive role in proposing technologies, tools & approaches.
- Suggest innovative solutions to business problems/processes that leverage technology to provide marketing differentiation, efficiency improvements, and better user experiences.
- Investigate complex issues of production delivery, run the root cause analysis, establish a solution and push it through required steps necessary in order to deliver.
- Driving integrated teams to deliver solid technology solutions in support of key client initiatives.
- Co-ordinate the preparation of customer proposals and statements of work.
- Participates in new business development and discovery led projects.
- Manage customer expectations and relationship. Manage high-level client relationships, looking for opportunities to up/ cross-sell products and services through relationship management.
- Work closely with multi-disciplined teams of product owners, architects, engineers and quality assurance to drive estimates, delivery plans and retrospectives. Identify and manage engagement risks and flag major issues early.
- You will come from a Technical Delivery, Solution Architecture or Technical Architecture background with experience of implementing and delivery e-commerce technical projects and solutions for clients ideally in the e-commerce sector.
- You will have worked in an Agile environment and be able to visualise technical solutions from beginning to end.
- Experience of pre-sales, module licensing and effort estimation for creating extensions is desired.
- Experience of conducting discovery phases and client workshops to explore technical and solution requirements.
- Experience with managing technical software projects with good understanding of the business processes.
- Candidate shall have experience in working in Agile environment.
- Thorough understanding of software engineering practices and methodologies.
- The right candidate will demonstrate deep working knowledge of:
- Platform focus on Hybris, Oracle ATG, Sitecore, AEM, PIM, or similar
- eCommerce Platforms & Accelerators (B2B and B2C), continuous integration and delivery, DevOps, Cloud solutions & deployment, Atlassian tools.
- Spring, Hibernate and other few J2EE technologies/frameworks.
- Knowledge of Order Management and Data Hub is desired but not essential.
- Solid experience of onshore, nearshore or offshore teams and clients.
If you’re interested in this opportunity, please email your latest CV, or call James for more information. This advert was posted by Staffworx Limited – a UK based recruitment consultancy supporting the global E-commerce, software & consulting sectors. Services advertised by Staffworx are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Staffworx operate a referral scheme of £500 or new iPad for each successfully referred candidate, if you know of someone suitable please forward for consideration.