Agile Engineer eCommerce / Developer in Test – London (City) – excellent salary, bonus, bens
Lead eCommerce company with global .coms looking for experienced eCommerce engineer with strong knowledge of continuous integration and delivery.
- Experienced with CI Tools like Jenkins as well as installing plugins
- Understanding of Source Control tools like Git with knowledge of branching strategies
- Development experience or extensive scripting skills
- Strong with Linux administration
- An appreciation of agile development methodologies and CD principles is required
- Knowledge of modern scripting languages (e.g. bash, Python or Ruby)
- Good knowledge of security best practice and the hardening of systems
- Good knowledge of Linux web servers (apache, nginx)
- Any experience with build tools like Ant/Maven
- Practical experience of working in Java
- DevOps experience, Ansible, Docker Automation.
- Bachelor degree in computer science, software engineering or equivalent
- Solid understanding of Continuous Delivery processes
- Development and deployment of automation testing frameworks for ecommerce software
- Development and deployment of build-tracking and quality monitoring tools.
- Development of automation frameworks to facilitate a fully automated build/test/deploy pipeline
- Proficient with BDD principles and software delivery through pipelines
- Chef provisioning system, both Solo and Server
- Experience with relational and NoSQL databases (Oracle, MySQL, PostegreSQL, Redis etc)
- Experience with dedicated hardware and software Layer 7 Load Balancers, e.g. F5 BigIP or HAProxy
- Should have advanced Linux networking (including VLANs, iproute2, iptables)
- Experience of building and racking servers and building desktop machines
- Practical experience/understanding of agile concepts (e.g. Scrum, Kanban, pair programming)
- Understanding of provisioning tools like Chef and Puppet
- Knowledge with Application servers (e.g. Tomcat, Websphere)
- Good understanding of relational database architecture, design and operation
- Familiarity with cloud infrastructure (Such as AWS)
If you’re interested in this opportunity, please email your latest CV, or call James for more information. (see below). Staffworx Limited are a UK based recruitment consultancy supporting the global E-commerce, software & consulting sectors.
Staffworx operate a referral scheme of £500 or new iPad for each successfully referred candidate, if you know of someone suitable please forward for consideration