Identify and resolve performance, accessibility and scalability issues with stakeholders toward the successful launch of e-commerce platform.
- React, Hooks API, Redux
- HTML, CSS, Sass,
- webpack, Gulp, Jest, Enzyme, Mocha,
- JIRA, Jenkins, Git, Zeplin
- eCommerce, SAP Commerce V2 (Hybris)
- Implement cross-platform, responsive ecommerce site with an emphasis on good
user experience, stability and performance.
- Develop critical components of an e-commerce website, including shopping cart, product details page, and checkout
- Provide performance, accessibility and scalability expertise
- Single Page Apps such as Yarn, React and Webpack.
- code standards improvements and front-end best practices and reusable components.
- Work with UX design team to develop UI on project
If you’re interested in this opportunity, please email your latest CV, or call James for more information.
This advert was posted by Staffworx Limited – a UK based recruitment consultancy supporting the global E-commerce, software & consulting sectors. Services advertised by Staffworx are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.
Staffworx operate a referral scheme of £500 or new iPad for each successfully referred candidate, if you know of someone suitable please forward for consideration