Senior ATG Developers – contract or permanent London
ATG, Oracle Web Commerce, Developer & Senior Developers for large scale omni-channel retail change programmes
Delivery of core state of the art E-commerce platform, content management and social media/mobile platform integration for global brand. Oracle ATG Web Commerce development, Java, JSP, Servlets and will be joining our Agile Java eCommerce development group. You will be developing dynamic, enterprise level applications and integrating with multiple systems using a test driven approach. The successful candidate will be able to use expert skills in the nucleus, commerce pipeline, repository definition and utilisation, JSP creation using Droplets, DSP taglibs and form handlers and have a deep understanding of the OOTB capabilities of the ATG suite of tools and applications.
- 5 years’ experience in building Oracle ATG and J2EE applications
- Must have hands on Coding experience
- Must have worked on 2-3 Oracle ATG implementations
- Good knowledge of Oracle ATG Commerce, BCC, Scenarios, Commerce Pipeline, Request Pipeline, Nucleus and all the OOTB repositories
- Agile development experience or interest in working in Agile environment (pairing, TDD, Continuous Integration, TDD, JUnit, Spock, Mockito, Selenium)
- Endeca or Search/Indexing development experience beneficial (CAS, API, Pipeline config)
- Experience developing in Java and working with HTML.
- Knowledge of Java thread and memory dumps and when to use them
- Good understanding of Web Services (SOAP, WSDL, RESTful)
- Understanding of build processes and tools (Jenkins, Jira, Confuluence, Maven, automated builds, continuous builds)
- Source control processes & tools (GIT)
- Experience working on system integrations (particularly third-party systems such as OMS, search, ERP, payment gateways)
- Excellent analysis skills