SAP Hybris/SAP Commerce Solutions Architect, Singapore
You will be able to support our existing Singapore-based client, while earning the respect of engineers and clients through significant contribution to enterprise development deliverables.
- Close collaboration with technical leadership in US and UK on project solution architecture for an ecommerce solution based around the SAP Commerce platform
- Gaining critical understanding of clients needs (both functional and technical) to input into forming technical solutions with the global solution architecture team
- Gaining critical understanding of technical solutions for the purposes of communicating and debating proposals with client teams to a detailed level
- Providing in onsite functional and technical consulting for client and delivery teams; Being the technical first point of call for answering questions and participating in conversations
- Being a technical bridge between the client site and our offshore team in US. Being the eyes and ears for the global team.
- Being the client trusted advisor in matters regarding the SAP Commerce implementation, the current project and broader matters surrounding the ecommerce system state of the art
- Keep technical activities on track in terms of meeting expectations from varied stakeholders
Experience and knowledge of the following will be required:
- Experience of agile software project delivery as a client facing technical leader
- Strong knowledge of SAP Commerce Cloud (hybris), including Fulfillment and OMS modules
- Experience of delving in technical details for the purpose of socialising ideas with non technical audiences and participating in technical discussions with technical teams where ideas are exchanged and evaluated and critiqued
- Capable of being clear communicator (both verbal and written) with the client, even when technical decisions are being driven by remote team
- Knowledge of the surrounding concerns of software delivery including risk assessment, security, fraud, data protection etc.
- Most likely will have held recent role as Technical Architect or Solution Architect
- Most likely will have held past role as a Senior Software Engineer
- Knowledge of the ecommerce technical landscape (for example, payment providers, such as PayPal and WorldPay, SAP, Mulesoft, tax calculation services, such as: CashShield and Avalara, etc.)
- Organised and able to lean on recent experience of keeping technical delivery on track
- Able to work in geographically distributed team, and particularly when remote from the rest of the technical team
- Able to speak clearly/coherently about technical topics and break challenging concepts into easily consumable elements for business and technical users to understand
- BSc in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Must be fluent in English
#saphybris #sapcx #sapcommerce #singaporejobs #staffworx #recruitmentpartner #staywell #staysafe
If you’re interested in this opportunity, please email your latest CV, or call James for more information.
This advert was posted by Staffworx Limited – a UK based recruitment consultancy supporting the global E-commerce, software & consulting sectors. services advertised by Staffworx are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.
Staffworx operate a referral scheme of £500 or new iPad for each successfully referred candidate, if you know of someone suitable please forward for consideration.