Sitecore Architect / Lead Consultant – London, contract, start Jan 2018
Sitecore Architect for the initial scoping for design of custom components and applications using the latest versions of the .NET Framework, ASP.NET, C#, VB.NET, Sitecore CMS platform, Office and other advanced components of Microsoft technology. Lead focuses on designing, deploying, and testing solution components of medium to large size and complexity.
- Experienced in Sitecore Architecture design and review a must
- Solid experience with Sitecore CMS/WCM
- C# and .NET Development and Architecture
- Experience with on and offshore teams is a plus Focused Microsoft platform Skills
- Full life cycle experience developing large scale applications
- Knowledge of Cloud based solutions including Azure & AWS
- Experience as a programmer in a large enterprise environment
- Leading Migration Projects Plan with experience and expertise in leading a Sitecore Migration.
- Web services experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage personal and client expectations
Additional Experience & Competencies
- Sitecore Rocks
- Sitecore Helix
- VS2017, TDS/Team Development Server
- NUnit testing
- Continuous Integration
- Multi-lingual sites
- Search configuration
Sitecore certification preferred
If you’re interested in this opportunity, please email your latest CV, or call James for more information.
This advert was posted by Staffworx Limited – a UK based recruitment consultancy supporting the global E-commerce, software & consulting sectors. Services advertised by Staffworx are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.
Staffworx operate a referral scheme of £500 or new iPad for each successfully referred candidate, if you know of someone suitable please forward for consideration