Digital Solution Architect (CMS or eCommerce) – London based, six figure package
Solution Architect to join the expanding team. The Solutions Architect will be responsible for the overall solution design and solution implementation of solutions for our customers. This is a key business focused, customer facing role within the company, where designs and decisions will be based on sound technical knowledge and commercial reasoning
- As a Solution Architect you will be responsible for the end to end solution of CMS or eCommerce platform implementations, ideally with Hybris, ATG, AEM, Sitecore or similar.
- To ensure that client technical design requirements are appropriately documented, and prioritised in conjunction with the business.
- Conduct discovery workshops with client and explore their technical landscape.
- Create interface designs and high level solution designs based on the outcomes of discovery workshops.
- Participate in Agile sprints and help developers understand the solution and provide technical help if needed.
- Support the clients in developing their strategic roadmap to identify opportunities for improved business performance and to extract maximum value from investments.
- Pre-Sales: Work closely with Business Development Executives in Pre-sales activities.
Skills and Experience
- A minimum of 10 years IT experience of which at least past 2 years shall be as Technical Lead or Architect
- Should have worked on at least 2-3 end to end implementations of mainstream eCommerce or CMS projects as Lead or Architect.
- Experience of pre-sales, module licensing and effort estimation for creating extensions is desired.
- Experience of conducting discovery phases and client workshops to explore technical and solution requirements.
- Experience with managing technical software projects with good understanding of the business processes.
- Candidate shall have experience in working in Agile environment.
- Thorough understanding of software engineering practices and methodologies.
- The right candidate will demonstrate deep working knowledge of:
- Platform focus on Hybris, Oracle ATG, Sitecore, AEM, PIM, or similar
- eCommerce Platforms & Accelerators (B2B and B2C)
- Spring, Hibernate and other few J2EE technologies/frameworks.
- Knowledge of Order Management and Data Hub is desired but not essential.
- Oracle or MySQL or MS SQL Server
- Retail domain experience is an added advantage.
If you’re interested in this opportunity, please email your latest CV, or call James for more information. This advert was posted by Staffworx Limited – a UK based recruitment consultancy supporting the global E-commerce, software & consulting sectors. Services advertised by Staffworx are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Staffworx operate a referral scheme of £500 or new iPad for each successfully referred candidate, if you know of someone suitable please forward for consideration.