AWS Cloud Software Senior Systems Engineer London
Cloud based technology & hosted Commerce solutions in the omn-channel retail space.
Rapidly expanding global cloud solutions provider in London, actively building out an operation in London to service the UK and Europe. We are seeking an energetic systems engineer who is seeking a career opportunity to work with a highly skilled team and specialize in the delivery of high end enterprise cloud commerce solutions.
- Amazon Web Services (EC2, Route 53, RDS, S3 etc.)
- Linux (CentOS, RedHat) Configuration and administration experience
- MySQL, Oracle DB
- Java Support, HAProxy, Tomcat Application Server
- DNS, TCP/IP, VPN Technologies, Proficiency with Bash, python, node.js etc
- Automation (Jenkins, Ansible, Puppet )
- Networking experience – Routing, VPN ( IPSec, PPTP, L2TP )
- Network Security principles
- Knowledge of agile project delivery methodologies
- Experience working with eCommerce technologies including but not limited to SAP Hybris, Magento, Oracle Commerce / ATG, Demandware / Salesforce Commerce / Websphere Commerce
If you’re interested in this opportunity, please email your latest CV, or call James for more information.
This advert was posted by Staffworx Limited – a UK based recruitment consultancy supporting the global E-commerce, software & consulting sectors. Services advertised by Staffworx are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.
Staffworx operate a referral scheme of £500 or new iPad for each successfully referred candidate, if you know of someone suitable please forward for consideration