UX Researcher (UX-R) – Leading online commerce, Blue Chip looking for experienced online / digital UX Researcher playing an important research role working with cross-functional teams focusing on web and mobile channels. Our UX team is growing and we’re looking for a researcher who can help us better understand our customers.
Working with our UX and Product teams, you’ll work with UX designers, Product Managers and developers to evaluative activities, collaborative analysis, and share evidence and insights. You’ll be involved in building up our knowledge repository in design workshops, UX critiques, improving our accessibility.
Responsibilities will include:
- Oversee UX-R pipeline, UX Research for online commerce
- strong understanding of qualitative and quantitative research methods
- Researching & understanding user needs through interviews and study requirements gathering
- Review and analysis, persona building, task analysis, journey mapping, prototype feedback and testing, user stories.
- Qualitative usability testing, benchmark testing, accessibility evaluation
- Surveys, analytics review, search log analysis, FAQ reviews, Usability bug reviews.
- Recommend plans and conduct appropriate combinations of UX research methods working collaboratively with UX & Product teams.
- Collaborate with UX & Product Managers to decide when to use exploratory / discovery research to identify and understand core problems/opportunities
- Set up templates, screening criteria & regular research benchmarking that can used across systems to help monitor CX effectiveness.
- Organise research insights library that can be shared to drive maximum value from research efforts.
- Mapping of empathy, customer journey, service blueprints, experience etcDesign studies and develop hypotheses examining users’ behaviours, needs, and attitudes.
- Document and track learnings gathered through testing and research so insights can easily be referenced and applied for future projects .
- Synthesise and communicate research results to different audiences.
- Give and solicit feedback from other team members in order to continually raise our bar for research.
- Ability to prototype & user test designs using Figma, Principle, Maze etc.
- Experience in Psychology, Human-Computer Interaction, Human Factors
- You are comfortable planning, scoping, conducting, analysing and communicating research.
- You are familiar with quantitative research methods, comfortable with metrics and A/B tests, and are able to synthesise quantitative data with qualitative user research.
- You are an independent thinker, able to work autonomously, capable of taking on loosely defined problems and translating complex thinking into practical application for diverse audiences.
- You enjoy collaborative work in a dynamic, data-driven, creative environment.
Remote interviewing and on-boarding during COVID-19 process.
This advert was posted by Staffworx Limited – a UK based recruitment consultancy supporting the global E-commerce, software & consulting sectors. Services advertised by Staffworx are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business
Staffworx operate a referral scheme of £500 or new iPad for each successfully referred candidate, if you know of someone suitable please forward for consideration